[Thunar-dev] side panel & translation

Roberto Pariset r.pariset at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:05:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if Thunar will ever have the possibility to show
the directory tree on the side panel, instead of (or together with)
the Favourite list.

Also, it could be helpful to have the possibility to u/mount a
Favourite item, whether it's a mount point..

Another thing I would like to see is either more shortcuts or
some icon with options, i.e. to switch from icon to list view or
to show and hide hidden files quickly.

Those are just hints, I am not pretending to tell you what to do
of course, even though it might sound like :) By the way, I love
that button'ed location bar!

One last thing, I could do Italian translation. If needed, do let me
know.

All the best,
Roberto