[Thunar-dev] Delete not working in Thunar

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Mon Oct 3 08:08:48 CEST 2005

Broeisi Rast wrote:
> You're sure about that...
> When Thunar is ready all those basic features will be implemented..
>
> But that's all I'm saying here....
> That way I'm not getting "some people" here angry....

I don't think anybody is angry. What people are trying to say (with
different levels of politeness) is that it's too early to actually
expect Thunar to be good for anything.

What you probably don't know is that its been only a couple of months
since Benny started coding. As you've noticed, basic stuff isn't done
yet, let alone advanced features.

Quite obviously, before Thunar can be called a "File Manager" it must be
able to delete files and make directories. There really isn't a need to
make a feature request for them.

Be patient. With every commit, Thunar grows in functionality. I'm
actually damned impressed that it's as usable as it is so soon.

-- b