[Thunar-dev] Help needed?

Emil Jacobs q.collective at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:34:43 CEST 2005

On 5/30/05, Raphael Bosshard <whistler at fnord.ch> wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> My name is Raphael Bosshard. I'm studying computer science on the TU
> Winterthur, Switzerland.
>
> For some time now I've been working on a filemanager for GTK/GNOME,
> called Filecentral. I uses the NeXT syle column navigation but has only
> very few features. In the last few month I didn't have the time to work
> on it so it stalled, somewhat.
>
> So if you are interested, I'd like to join the thunar team. I'd like to
> re-implement NeXT style navigation for thunar, if that is ok.
>
> Raphael

You are welcome to join, please do :)
However, as you may or may not know, we already have a pretty good
idea about the looks for Thunar 1.0, more info on
http://thunar.xfce.org/wiki/ui:suggestion-20050320
Then there is the topic of Benny, who has disappeared from the face of
the planet for over a month now, and with that, the project has come
to a complete halt.
To everyone else aswell: Is someone willing to take the lead here, so
that we can get the ball rolling again?
Cheers

Emil