[Thunar-dev] Unification of Treeview and Sidepanel

Brian brian-schott at cox.net
Wed May 11 07:07:56 CEST 2005

Ori Bernstein wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:18:29 +0000
>Brian <brian-schott at cox.net> said:
>

>>I don't see an attachment. Can you upload it to the web somewhere?
>>

>er. I *thought* I attached it, but I was probably being absent-minded.
>
>Should be attached now.

I can't get that patch to apply cleanly. It seems that a lot of your
files have a ~ on the end of their filenames. Have you been using a text
editor that makes backups?

I tried the following:

for i in *.py; do cp $i $i~;done
cd ..
patch -p0 < ThunarSidepanePatch.patch
cd thunar-design-ui
for i in *.py~;do mv $i `basename $i .py~`.py;done

The patch then applied cleanly, but thunar failed with the following
message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Main.py", line 32, in ?
    from ThunarWindow import ThunarWindow
  File "/home/alaran/src/thunar-design-ui/ThunarWindow.py", line 36, in ?
    from ThunarSidePane import ThunarSidePane
  File "/home/alaran/src/thunar-design-ui/ThunarSidePane.py", line 33, in ?
    from ThunarTreePane import ThunarTreePane
  File "/home/alaran/src/thunar-design-ui/ThunarTreePane.py", line 52
    self.model.append(row, [None, None, 0, None])
    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax