[Thunar-dev] hello, user interface design, and spatial thoughts

Tue May 10 19:52:53 CEST 2005

OK...I tried running the mockup on my SUSE 9.2 machine, but got the
following error output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "Main.py", line 45, in ?
     main = Main()
   File "Main.py", line 36, in __init__
     self.window = ThunarWindow(ThunarFileInfo(os.getcwd()))
   File "/shared2/daf/thunar-design-ui/ThunarWindow.py", line 50, in
__init__
     self.set_icon(info.render_icon(48))
   File "/shared2/daf/thunar-design-ui/ThunarFileInfo.py", line 64,
in render_icon
     loader = ThunarImageLoader.get_default()
   File "/shared2/daf/thunar-design-ui/ThunarImageLoader.py", line
37, in get_default
     default_loader = ThunarImageLoader()
   File "/shared2/daf/thunar-design-ui/ThunarImageLoader.py", line
43, in __init__
     self.__theme = gtk.icon_theme_get_default()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'icon_theme_get_default'

I imagine there's something I need to install but I'm not sure what.

Thanks,
--Dave