[Thunar-dev] Minor Feature Request

dannym dannym at xfce.org
Thu Mar 31 16:32:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

Am Montag, den 28.03.2005, 20:03 +0200 schrieb Benedikt Meurer:
> Biju Chacko wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hey botsie,
>
> > One feature I liked in MC which I haven't seen in many FMs is "Select by
> > wildcard" and "Invert Selection".
>
> No problem. The "Select by pattern" action was already present in the
> UI, but disabled. Both are implemented now in the prototype.

btw can someone add me to being able to check out cvs ? :)
cvs -d :ext:dannym at thunar.xfce.org:/var/cvs/thunar co design
cvs checkout: Updating design
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for
`/var/cvs/thunar/design' (/var/cvs/thunar/design/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/var/cvs/thunar/design'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

thanks :)

cheers,
  Danny