[Thunar-dev] Name suggestion

Adam Scheinberg ascheinberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:06:10 CEST 2005

How about this: Let's narrow it down to the ones we like on this list.
 Then let the main developers weed out the ones they are not
comfortable with (I can't speak C or Python, so I'll respect their
right of refusal).  Then, I'll take that list and list it as a poll on
OSNews.  If we do that, we could conceivably get a few hundred
results.

Not only will we get feedback, we'll get lots of feedback in the
comments and best of all, MANY people will try it when XFCE 4.4 comes
around because they'll remember "helping" with it.

Any interest?