[Thunar-dev] Suggestion 20050320

Adam Scheinberg ascheinberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:18:19 CET 2005

Can I ask a quick question -- after all the discussion about the hide
on unfocus and the close button on the find dialog, how come no one
responded to my suggestion about using a "hide" button or a down arrow
to indicate that the box could be hidden again (rather than, say,
deleted or closed).  Was it a bad suggestion? Did it not reach the
list?

I only ask because the first mockup doesn't include the find dialog,
and the second one doesn't include an "X," but the last set of mockups
I saw did.  A "hide" button seems most logical to me, but got no
discussion here.

Everything looks fantastic so far - my one gripe is the
semi-misleading close button.

Just curious, not whining,

Adam