[Thunar-dev] Suggestion 20050320

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Mar 20 22:49:50 CET 2005

Brian wrote:
>>   http://thunar.xfce.org/wiki/ui:suggestion-20050320
>>
>> Comments please.
>
> So this means that the "firefox bar" is dead? I downloaded the latest
> stuff from CVS and this classic Rox feature seems to even be missing
> from the "Rox like" view.
>
> I'm a bit confused.

As said earlier (in the other thread), it's not dead. There are just the
few issues to resolv first. I've looked at erik's answer to this, but
I'm sure if it's really that easy. ;-)

Maybe its really just

http://www.xfce.org/~benny/tmp/20050319-thunar_go1.png

without the additional hseparator, but with some more hspacing (the
Gnome HIG would suggest 6 here, but I think that'd be a bit too much).

I'm open for better suggestions. The code for the Firefox like location
bar is still present in the prototype, it's just commented out atm.