[Thunar-dev] Location Bar ala Firefox

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Mar 19 16:48:22 CET 2005

Jari Rahkonen wrote:
>> Btw: I'm still open for the separate 'Open Location' dialog idea. This
>> would offer atleast one advantage: User's know how to handle (and get
>> rid of dialogs).
>>
> True. I actually like the way this works in gtk-filechooser.

The location bar on the bottom looks somewhat cool; but I think the
better way - speaking of consistency - would be to use a separate open
location dialog. I'm also thinking about a11y here, as that seems to be
a problem with the hide on focus-out, etc.

Can we perhaps collect the arguments contra the separate dialog? That'd
make it easier to decide.

> - Jari

greets,