[Thunar-dev] * ala firefox

Foxtrot simsalabimladen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:45:05 CET 2005

I've said this before, but I think that tabs should be integrated with
the sidebar. When you already have a bar of elements, why not add some
more value to it? There really would be no need for a tab bar with
this solution.

I've been told that this was planned anyway, so I think that I'll shut
up about it.

Concerning Konqueror, I would not adopt any more from it than what's
necessary. KDE's UI bloat is one of the reasons why I prefer XFce.

--
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move."