[Thunar-dev] * ala firefox

Joel Jansson biitar at home.se
Sat Mar 19 11:27:44 CET 2005

Hello!

Here is another suggestion from another pesky little end user! ;) ...

I know that you have desided not to use a spatial filmanager and you want this to be a small and easy-using little thing and I dont know is someone aks this allready ... but what about adopting tabs from firefox?

I know that it is a bit unnecessary if you already have a sidebar for orientation and bokmarks ... but sometimes you want two or more filmanagers open for comparison or to quick copy between them or something like that ... but you dont want a lot of windows open that clutter up your screen ... Tabs is something I really like with firefox and I think it could be a good idea for a filemanager too!

/Biitar