[Thunar-dev] Location Bar ala Firefox

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Mar 19 00:26:43 CET 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> Hm, large icons in ROX are 64x64 IIRC, while the icon size in the
> thunar mockup is currently 48x48. I think we should support up to 3
> different icon sizes in Thunar, maybe 22x22 (with the name besides the
> icon), 48x48 and 64x64.

You're right. It's just that I'd always just used the default ROX
icon theme and it doesn't seem to have icon sizes above something
like 40x40 or 42x42. Or maybe it's just my installation. Oh well,
just forget what I said about ROX. The windows explorer default
icon size is somewhere around 36x36 if I remember correctly.

- Jari