[Thunar-dev] Location Bar ala Firefox

Adam Scheinberg ascheinberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:41:46 CET 2005

Okay, semi-dumb question -- why is the first folder of the pathbar
called "Home" with a capital H?  I get the idea, which is that it
doesn't matter and it looks like a more "official" place, but since
you've preserved the case of the subfolders, shouldn't all the visible
locations - desktop, rodent, home, all be lowercase (read: the actual
case of the folders to which they link)?

The only arguable one is filesystem, which I assume drops you into /.
Are these names coming from the GTK+ boxes or from the code?

Adam