[Thunar-dev] hello to Thunar-dev!

Dan Miller dev-sources at woh.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 23:12:13 CET 2005

Foxtrot wrote:

>I'm gonna jump on here since I've failed miserably in introducing
>myself earlier.

Just jumped on myself. Welcome. I'm hoping that once school finishes
(senior year of CS), that I can help out more. From what I've seen of
Thunar, it looks great, hopefully I'll have time to compile it sometime
and start using it.

One the issue of location bar and path bar... I would prefer a path bar
that I can type in. Now and then I like to type in a location from where
I am currently at. If I don't have to use the mouse, I don't want to.
Something like the drop downs in konquerer and windows.

Dan