[Thunar-dev] Re:Interface Thoughts.

freyrvanir at gmail.com freyrvanir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:21:47 CET 2005

I like Erik idea myself...

It needs work to make it nicer looking but that was only a mock up
so.Coudn't you add a option in the view drop down with a list of ways to
show files,so people can choose.I also like this setup but only get to
use it on the school mac and would kill for a linux file manager to have
it.Have sane defaults that most people will never change but don't kill
choice to change it.Thats why I dislike gnome its there way or the
highway mostly...just dont go over board like kde =P

In the end you'll be coding not me so it's up to you all.I'll still use
it because it will be better then any other file manager out there.

Cheers,
Freyr