[Thunar-dev] Re:Interface Thoughts.

Erik Peterson erik.exists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:15:01 CET 2005

I was/am not offended.  I meant what i said literally.  there was no
sarcasm/offense intended.  Apologies if that was how it was taken, it
is not what intended at all.  =). I think your feedback was of value
and meant to thank you.  I know i sometimes have an odd way of
exppressing thought and try to moderate it when I post on forums and
such, sometimes i just dont do a very good job of it.  Rereading my
post it is obvious how it was taken the way it was. =(.

>We just seem to have quite
>different views on usability and interface design.

yes we do (maybe?) but i dont really know what i am talking about,
hence the decision to "shut up".

I see and accept the points others have raised about the design and
frankly agree on most of them.  Agian, with emphasis, thank you for
consideration!  I think it is very cool that all the people are
working toghether to build something and looking for feedback in the
process.  Apologies again, in the future i will try to be more direct.

Erik