[Thunar-dev] Re:Interface Thoughts.

Erik Peterson erik.exists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 03:20:06 CET 2005

>Obscure = less intuitive / harder to learn.

I think we might have different meanings for obscure and if we do not
I think I would take issue with this notion, but I am instead just
going to shut up.  Thank you for the wonderful thrashing. (I mean this
positively).  I yield, apparently my likes are not not shared and that
is fine.  Thank you all for the consideration.

Erik.

>except my normal
>state of wonder and confusion that comes about anytime I try to
>understand people.

was intended as a joke.  humans are funny!