[Thunar-dev] Some GUI Suggestions.

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 3 23:23:19 CET 2005

>>> http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/xfce4-fm-no-menubar1.png
>>> http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/xfce4-fm-no-menubar2.png

WARNING: personal opinions expressed below!

1. lose the terminal button
2. add a 'root' button next to 'home'
3. tools/options might be too much for now
4. zooming? I never saw a reason for that unless the GUI provided me
with either "too small" or "too large" views (so get it right, and get
rid of the zoom buttons)
5. a power button? there's a 'X' in the top-right corner already
6. full menubar please!

okay enough bashing... I need to learn how to make these mockups easily ;^).

sofar