[Thunar-dev] Some GUI Suggestions.

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Mar 3 21:26:47 CET 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> No no no no no.  I really don't see why this is so hard for you to wrap
> your mind around.

Ok, I stopped reading here. And we really need some clarification: I'm
basicly open to everything - if I wouldn't, I then Filer/Thunar
development would not be open for discussion.

Then again, to make sure everybody reads my mail correct, I hilighted my
very personal opinions with **. I'm not the target user for Thunar, so
thats just my opinion, nothing more nothing less.

What makes me sad is that you - who cares for noone else and who is
apparently limited to 'I need a treeview' - tries to tell me that I
should wrap my mind around.