[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:01:42 CEST 2005

My bit of opinion: why don't we add some sort of
button|toggle|menu|anything-else so the user save that view for that folder?
What I mean is this: Thunar should only remember that folder config if
requested
to do it, otherwise use the default-view|actual-view. That would solve the
problem of: user changes the view->user changes folder->selected view is
lost in favor of default|last-used one.

Comments?

2005/6/30, Rain Viigipuu <rain.viigipuu at gmail.com>:

> directory. We
>
> As it is suggested in preferences thread in this mailinglist . I think
> that the right thing to do is to make possible to set some default
> view - which user like use most. And thunar should save the new view
> only when users has changed it.
>
> Actually, Windows Explorer has a feature like this - only there is
> possible to push a button and save the view to all folders. I think
> that setting a default view would be more intuitive.
>
> If the thunar will remember automatically the view if user has changed
> it - there might be a problem if user wants to reset all folders
> views. But i don't have any good idea how to solve it.
>
> Rain

Cheers,
Rodrigo