[Thunar-dev] Thumbnails

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Thu Jun 30 06:53:41 CEST 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:06:05 +0530
Biju Chacko <botsie at xfce.org> said:

> Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > This would be that we need to remember the chosen view per directory. We
> > can do that, no problem, just the question: Should we actually do it
> > that way?
>
> Absolutely not. Not unless we are providing a spatial mode in which all
> sorts of folder-specific settings are saved.

Or maybe a halfway solution - iff you open a new window then it loads the saved
settings, else it inherrits from the source directory?

Then again, that makes loading the settings somewhat unlikely and rarely used -
I don't know if having them then is a good idea.

Well, just some food for thought.
--
(null cookie; hope that's ok)