[Thunar-dev] Proposed preferences for Thunar

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:05:00 CEST 2005

Sure, I didn't mean that some tool like 'about:config' should be
written, but that the configuration options that we don't think are
much important, like 'icon-sizes' for example, should be configurable
through the config file, and not hardcoded to the program.

A GUI for changing those options is not needed, since it's meant for
power users from the beginning.

Yo'av.