[Thunar-dev] Thunar Configuration and Preferences

Brian brian-schott at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 14:22:04 CEST 2005

Erik Harrison wrote:

>I think that moving lots of the configuration out of the preferences
>dialog and into the application itself is a good thing (like editable
>toolbars). But overall, what are you going to need to change, and when
>and how often are you going to change it?

frequently:
*    View hidden files and folders
*    Sorting criteria (date/size/name),

rarely:
*    Configure what programs are assigned to file types
*    Change view modes (tree, list, icon, shortcut)

once:
*    Click behavior (single or double click)
*    Activating "find as you type"

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

Brian Schott