[Thunar-dev] Thunar GUI boilerplate code

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 3 23:48:34 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>Jeff Franks wrote:
>

>>Benny,
>>
>>While your working on ThunarVfs, if it would help, I would be happy to
>>write the boiler plate code for all the GUI classes in thunar.xmi.
>>That's why I was asking about ThunarView - I wasn't clear on that one. I
>>attached boilerplate code for thunarapplication.[ch]  so you could see
>>what I had in mind...
>>

>The application should not terminate once the last window is closed if
>the desktop view is active.

Oops. I changed the offending lines to

if (G_UNLIKELY (application->windows == NULL) && !application->desktop_view)
   gtk_main_quit ();

Do I take it your lack of response" to my question - Do you want me to
write the boilerplate code for the GUI classes in thunar.xmi is a no.
I'm asking because I don't want to waste my time if it is not useful.
There are other things I could be doing.

Regars,
Jeff.