[Thunar-dev] next step in thunar development

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Jun 2 15:35:49 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 09:09:02AM -0400, David Feldman wrote:
[ good stuff skipped ;-) ]

> Anyway, I'm a user interface designer. If there's still a decent
> amount of flexibility in the UI, I would be happy to do a little
> usability evaluation/critique of the python mockups in the next week
> or so, and perhaps my suggestions will be useful.
>
> Just my 2 cents...hope it's helpful...

It will be, I'm sure, but not necessarily at this point in time. We have a
good general idea of what the interface will look like and focus should now
switch to designing the backend code. Once we have a minimum of file manager
functionality we can start looking at polishing the interface again.

	Jasper