[Thunar-dev] Help needed?

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Wed Jun 1 05:56:54 CEST 2005

On May 31, 2005 21:34, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> f we decide to take this route, we need a new name for the project.
> From the OSNews poll (http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10146),
> it looks like 'Pathfinder' was 2nd place behind Thunar.  Then 'File
> Manager' (which I think is stupid).  'Scout', 'Digger', and 'Nomad'.
>  I kinda like 'Pathfinder'.

I like the name PathFinder too, however... the fox-toolkit [1] supplies
a file manager (PathFinder), a text editor (Adie), a calculator
(Calculator) and a screenshot tool (Shutterbug) when you build it (the
tool-kit that is). So there's a little bit of a conflict in using the
name Pathfinder :-(

Sorry to be the deliverer of bad news...

Myles

[1] http://www.fox-toolkit.org/

--
Afternoon very favorable for romance.  Try a single person for a change.