[Thunar-dev] Request for review

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Jul 31 15:41:58 CEST 2005

As you might have noticed, Auke just merged my repository to the Xfce
SVN repository, and its now available as module "thunar" (anybody
willing to update the Wiki with information how to checkout/compile?).

I have been spending my nights (and parts of my days) lately
implementing the jobs framework in the thunar-vfs library, which at its
core provides a way to communicate between a background task and the
main thread using GSignals. The various available jobs are currently
"listdir", "transfer" (lacks trash support right now) and "unlink". It
would be nice if people with the required knowledge could review the
source for "transfer" and "unlink" to make sure we don't damage the
users data, and report any possible problems here.

greets,