[Thunar-dev] View changing

Javier Aravena phrodo.00 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:15:40 CEST 2005

I like the Idea, how about a "welcome" screen with some tips (not the
classical tips windows with next and fordward, nobody uses those buttons
EVER) in the same windows for the first time you run thunar?
also, I think that instead of the menu, the button should be dragged, and
that its icon should represent the actual viewmode, no a generic "change
view mode" one.

2005/7/28, Peter <hpklett at hotmail.com>:

> Just had a thought about the (by now stale), image view discussion. How
> about a button (not sure where it would go, do context menus support
> toggles?) that you can click to change views, but can drag (drag'n'drop
> context menus? I've never tried to make one) onto the main pane to
> become a "file" that "remebers" your view. To get rid of it, just
> "delete" it. I suppose the biggest drawback is you would have to know
> about it to use it.

Phrodo_00
http://ideasenteclado.blogspot.com
http://frodo-00.deviantart.com