[Thunar-dev] libexo-0.3.1

John W. Grant jwgrantism at charter.net
Sat Jul 9 02:13:08 CEST 2005

Hello -
    I usually don't post questions, I prefer to search through usenet,
    BBSs and such for answers to my questions.  If there would be
    a way to search through previous mailings of this mailing list please
    let me know. I prefer not to be a pest.

    I recently downloaded "thunar" src and ./configure failed because
    libexo 0.3.1 was not installed.  I got the *.tar.gz files from Berlios
    and os-cillation and they both yielded 0.3.0

    Here's my question  "Where do I get 'libexo-0.3.1' ?"
    I believe that I would probable also need libexo devel.

    Thanks
-John W. Grant