[Thunar-dev] Thunar User Interface

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Tue Feb 15 12:16:43 CET 2005

> Somehow I think, the Konqueror `General' tab looks very clean - talking
> about the overall layout - compared to the current one (which is almost
> identical to the Nautilus one). Suggestions?

Personally, I like the Nautilus way of grouping content. All those
separators make it look busy. Wider gaps are cleaner imho.

As for the permissions tab:

* move sgid, suid attributes to an "Advanced Permissions" dialog. The
majority of the time they will not be used, so why show them?

* Move "Text view" of permissions to the general tab and get rid of the
number view.

Otherwise keep it the same.

-- b