[Thunar-dev] Two glitches

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 31 19:35:06 CET 2005

                                 Hi,
    I have just installed Thunar and I am absolutely impressed with its speed and its simple elegance. I've found two glitches though,

    1). When dragging a file in a window, for instance to drop it in a folder, at the top of the list, the window doesn't scroll, so I cannot get to the folder.
    2). When dropping a file into a sub-folder, the file gets copied rather than moved into the folder. Copying supposed to take place when holding down the ctr-key and dragging, no?

          I am just wondering, do the developers plan to add a permission dialogue in the right-click Properties window? That would be a convenience.

    Regards and Happy New Year to Everyone.

    J. Mak