[Thunar-dev] Problem when using application selector.

Calitar calitar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:05:15 CET 2005

Hello again. When I try to select a different appplication from "Other
Application..." Thunar crashes and I get this on the terminal:

libxfce4util-CRITICAL **: simple_add_entry: assertion `locale == NULL'
failed
aborting...
Aborted

I was having this problem before, but now that I am up to date I can finally
report it. I have a feeling that this may just be a problem with my computer
because I don't see anyone else complaining about it. Perhaps another
problem of outdated software? I am running Mepis 3.3.2 with xfce 4.2.3.2.