[Thunar-dev] Unable to rename a file while another is being updated (and acrash)

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg2002 at freemail.gr
Sun Dec 4 10:15:49 CET 2005

I use Thunar r18941 atm, and got this:
I have firefox downloading a file in a folder, and while the download
lasts I can't rename any file in that folder; Pressing F2 or selecting
Rename from the right click menu creates the 'box' to rename the
file, but it exits a moment later, and I can see the downloaded file's
icon update at the same time.
If I have typed something before it updates, I get a crash.

I use an inotify enabled kernel and gamin 0.1.7

Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org

"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Just copy me to your signature  to help me spread"