[Thunar-dev] Another Website update

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:38:39 CEST 2005

I don't like the little 100x100 screenshots at the bottom. It tells
nothing to the user and he just has to go one-by-one and click on them
because it's too small to see what the (full) screenshot is trying to
show.

If we go for these little images, I believe we should at least add
some descriptive text (<a title=""> maybe?), otherwise it would be
better on a separate page.

Yo'av.