[Thunar-dev] Another Website update

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 31 03:47:05 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>Nick Schermer wrote:
>

>>I've updated it again: http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/
>>
>>If people have suggestions, mail it, share them.
>>

>Can we have that inline screenshots like in Jeffs design?

Inline screen shots wont work with the 'over used wasted margin' design.
It makes the whole text layout too small. On my 18 inch screen with
Firefox's side pane opened and Firfox maximised, and with the right hand
side panel in the web page, when the images are added inline the text
block is all of 5 inches wide. To look many good with inline images the
page content should cover the entire page.

Of course it look great just as it is... without the any images.
Jeff.