[Thunar-dev] Build Error

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:46:12 CEST 2005

2005/8/29, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>:

> Nick Schermer wrote:
> > I've just rebuilded all Xfce components and there were no SVN commits
> > after that.
>
> Hm, so there's still another bug in XfceAboutDialog. Try to build all
> components involved (libexo, libxfcegui4, libxfce4util, Terminal) with
> --enable-debug=full and check if there's a message printed prior to the
> crash.

I've rebuilded libexo, libxfcegui4, libxfce4util and Terminal with
--enable-debug,
but the only message i get is :

DBG[xfce-icontheme.c:489] xfce_icon_theme_class_init(): SVG support enabled!
Segmentation fault

> xsltproc -nonet
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> > exo-csource.xml
> > I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> > <http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> >
> > warning: failed to load external entity
> > "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> "
> > cannot parse
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> > make[3]: *** [exo-csource.1] Error 4
>
> You need the manpage XSL templates for docbook.

I have docbook-xsl, docbook-xml, gtk-doc and libxsl installated, so do i
need anything else?

> Anyway there were also some good parts, Thunar rules. Finally it's
> > possible to copy/past files, so it becoming a real file manager now :).
> > Keep going Benny :).
>
> Sure. ;)
>
> > Greets, Xerverius
>
> Benedikt