[Thunar-dev] Website merry-go-round

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Aug 29 17:15:13 CEST 2005

Jeff Franks wrote:
> Benedikt, and other thunar-dev'sters,

Jeff,

> After reviewing the previous thunar-web likes/dislikes, and a few hours,
> I came up with this possible layout:
>
> http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web/index.html
>
> The words are a cut-n-paste from an earlier example and aren't
> important, the header and general layout are.

I like it. A few points to note:

a) The left pane is too small, most of the text are wrapped for me.
b) I'd prefer to have the official screenshots made with "gnome" icon
theme for consistency.
c) Maybe someone could rework the title image, so the fonts match those
used in the text. And personally, I'm still not sure about that
lightning above "Thunar".

Besides these minor changes, it's ok for me. Clear and simple.

Any web developers around who could turn that layout into a template for
Dokuwiki and a simple CMS for the website? :-)