[Thunar-dev] ThunarWindow patch to fix a widget alignment problem.

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Mon Aug 29 08:56:45 CEST 2005

Benedikt,

I just downloaded thunar SVN to see how you and your hard work was
going. Absolutely masterful!

I did notice a small, ugly, widget alignment problem. When thunar
displays the location bar as either buttons or an entry field, the top
of the location bar is aligned with the top of the side bar. When you
hide the location bar the alignment of the top of the view window is off
by few pixels compared to the side pane... and it looks ugly. I have
attached a patch that fixes the
thunar_window_action_location_bar_changed() function by also
hiding/showing the location bar.

I cannot apply any patches the any Xfce module, other than my own, as I
don't have any permissions to do so.

Jeff.

P.S. Will there be an option to hide the side pane?