[Thunar-dev] more ideas on the location bar (and microsoft stole the idea)

Yo'av Moshe bjesus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:46:02 CEST 2005

I think that opening the menu using right click is a waste of good
option, because if we´d want to use that to have
super-easy-file-management, it´s not the helpful.

That´s what I mean: Let´s say you´re dragging a file and want to move
it somewhere. You can drag it to one of the folders at the path, but
it´s not that easy to use right click while you´re holding the left
one.

That´s why I think we should use a 2 seconds timer, or so, to open a
menu that navigates from that location. Actually, even if the user
didn´t meant to open the menu, it shouldn´t distract him as it opens
below the button.

Yo´av.