[Installit-dev] Code dir structure proposal

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu Aug 25 22:16:48 CEST 2005

Benedikt Meurer schrieb:
> Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
>
>>Hi.
>>
>>I prepared a suggestion for structuring the source code:
>>http://installit.xfce.org/trac.cgi/wiki/Paths#SourceCode
>>
>>Please have a look at the page and let me know what you think of it.
>>Although the backends still will take some time to be ready I'd like to
>>commit stuff like Parsers and i18n support as soon as possible. My stuff
>>is well-separated so each module will be able to stand for its own.
>

> Looks good to me, go ahead. ;-)

I just imported that structure into SVN. I created a directory named
"Helpers" where we can put the po-generating script and the
single-file-installer generator into once they're ready.

We still have to create I18n/locale/(de|en|..)/LC_MESSAGES/ but I
suggest that we do this with another helper script which transforms the
a .po file into a .mo file and puts it into the correct locale directory.

So far, so good.

Regards,
Jannis