[Installit-dev] "package manager " becomes "InstallIt"

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Wed Aug 24 16:39:18 CEST 2005

> Exactly. So to the user it should not matter whether a binary package is
> available or not (well, except that building source requires -devel
> packages, but that's another story).

I've got another idea on this: We could highlight binary packages which
fit the package manager backend selected by the user by changing their
background color or something like that. This would mark them as
"suitable" and might save some since the user's decision which packages
to choose is easier, then.

What do you think?

- Jannis