[Goodies-dev] goodies-dev at xfce.org

myaccounts at tutanota.com myaccounts at tutanota.com
Tue Nov 21 14:02:05 CET 2017

I didn't have much time and was not able to build the git repo code but I believe this could be easily fixed by changing line 165 in panel-plugin/mailwatch-plugin.c. I'm not sure what way round but instead of saying
'if (new_messages != mwp->new_messages) {'
changing the '!=' to a '<' or '>' (depending on which one is the updated one which I couldn't figure out so quickly...) such that only the case of more messages than before is true.
Sorry for the crude explanation, I'm not a developer^^

Greetings.

21. Nov 2017 08:51 by vlatko.surlan at evorion.hr: