[Goodies-dev] goodies-dev at xfce.org

myaccounts at tutanota.com myaccounts at tutanota.com
Mon Nov 20 18:39:55 CET 2017

Hi,

I am using my XFCE4 Desktop with the Mailwatch Plugin that tells me whether I have a new mail or not. Now, eventually I leave one email unread to remind me to answer it next time I open my mailbox. Let's consider the following case:
I had 1 unread message and get a new (second) one (that I get notified about from Mailwatch). I read it (thus not being marked as unread anymore) and I press the 'Update Now' button. I expect not to get a notification as the other unread message was marked (and notified about) before already, but happen to get a notification anyway.

I was wondering whether this may be called a bug, if there is a simple solution and whether you knew about it :-)

Greetings.