[Goodies-dev] xfce4 hamster plug-in available

Raphael Groner projects.rg at smart.ms
Thu Oct 9 14:16:20 CEST 2014

Hi Hakan,

thanks for your contribution.

I would like to package your plugin for Fedora.

What license did you choose for the source? Please provide the
corresponding text file in the github repo. I don't find any COPYRIGHT
or COPYING (or similiar) there.

When is the next release planned? My intention is to package version
1.0 officially.

Regards,
R.