[Goodies-dev] Simple advice for xfce4-screenshooter improvement

AA am2spb at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:41:18 CEST 2014

ADDITIONAL suggestion for developers:
Currently the Screenshoter haven't saving user's preference (i.e. choose
'save' or 'host on zimagez' option) and password for it... it's very
sadly! But any developer may add to the app this features hmm... on
half-hours because it's very simply... ;)
P.S. This based on personal experience for ZimageZ at XFCE4-Screenshoter...
----