[Goodies-dev] upcoming release of xfburn

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Thu Feb 20 04:15:13 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

a little bit of news from a dormant project: xfburn. It has been ages
since the last release, and the poor maintainers had to pick up my
slacking...

But I intend to finally release a new version so that more people can
take advantage of the changes that did happen in git.

So, this is a shout out to people that care: if you want to update
translations, send me patches, remind me about forgotten ones or
important open bugs, please do so soon! This is your chance, who knows
when the next release will be after that ;-).

I don't have a specific ETA (or a lot of time to work on it), but I'll
figure out a release date based on the feedback that I get to this
email.

~David

P.S. I apologize to all the people that helped out with xfburn and then
their work never got officially released!