[Goodies-dev] Update of datetime plugin

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:22:57 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian at joonet.de> wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> Finally I have created an updated package of the old datetime plugin for
> use with Xfce4 4.10. I have tested this package on Debian Wheezy/Testing
> (7.0).
>
> You can find the source package (and patches) here:
> http://www.joonet.de/sources/xfce4/plugins/

Thanks, i'll try to merge the non build-system patches into git (port
to libxfce4ui, the german translation..), altogether with a bunch of
patches floating in bugzilla. It would have been much simpler if you
provided a git repo or a serie of patches against git master.. :)

Thx nevertheless for sharing this!

Landry