[Goodies-dev] Panel plugins HIG

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:36:07 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Landry Breuil <landry.breuil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Landry Breuil <landry.breuil at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, given that the discussion seems more or less finished (or noone
> cares that much..), lets summarize what we 'decide' :
>
> - progressbars are sized 8px*-1
> - labels are packed with a 2px padding
> - progressbars/buttons/images are packed with a 0px padding
> - global box border width = (panel_size > 28 ? 2 : 1) (already in the wiki)
> - horizontal progressbar in vertical/deskbar mode
> - vertical labels in vertical mode
> - anything else ?
>
> Ok for everyone ? If i hear nothing, that's what i'm going to report
> to the wiki.
>
> Unless anyone objects (and provides actual arguments/code/etc), i'm
> going to 'fix' cpugraph/diskperf/wavelan/battery/fsguard/systemload/time-out
> with those settings and make releases.

And since pictures are always better than words, i've re-added
screenshots for the panel in various combinations here, now that the
HIG were applied :
http://rhaalovely.net/~landry/shared/xfce/

The hig-panel-* are with those plugins fixed in git, the other
screenshots are from last releases of the same plugins.

Please try the plugins from git, and report to me if there are
inconsistencies. I'd like to make releases for them soon.

Landry