[Goodies-dev] Some features for xfmpc

ilya korchemkin gm.illifant at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:10:45 CET 2012

Hi everyone.
I made some features for xfmpc, mostly inspired by sonata. If you are
interested, you can get them at

git://gitorious.org/xfmpctmp/xfmpctmp.git

https://gitorious.org/xfmpctmp

What's done for now:
e126833 Tooltips for title and subtitle.
ddbca8a Make title font size not so large
a6fc04a Custom formatting of title and subtitle strings. Not in the
preferences dialog yet
6ffe9ab progressbar: mouse scroll to seek +/- 5 seconds
436bfc2 fixed: drag progressbar with right/middle button
9e913e0 fixed: right or middle click on progressbar disables it's update
f6677e6 satusicon: control volume by scrolling on icon
559091c statusicon: middle click action: play/pause

I also plan to change the interface a bit: move 'Update' and 'Clear'
buttons to menu since these actions are not used often. See the mockup
[1]. Is there a way to set lable on XfceArrowButton or I need to pack
label and arrow to hbox and add it to button?

Also, is there a make target to remove all the vala-generated .c and .h files?

[1] http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/mockupl.png